Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yves Rocher review: Tradition de Hammam

Moroccan argan oil is on everyone's lips these days, so I was so happy to be sent these three items to test: Oriental shower oil, Oriental velvety skin scrub and Oriental nourising argan balm. All products contains organic argan oil from Morocca. I love the luxe smell and the feel of these products. It's like having the feel of going to the Hammam, just at home. 

First is the shower oil (200 ml): again love the exotic smell! I also love how this leaves your skin. After showering using the shower oil your body is not dry, but feels satiny soft. I use it every day now. You only have to use a small amount each time.
And to the balm (150 ml): Again the lovely smell. Putting this on after the scrub will make your body feel like velvet; so soft. It just melts into your skin. It cointains organic orange blossom together with the argan oil. Very luxurious smell.
The oriental scrub (150ml): combined with argan oil, Moroccan clay and argan kernel powder this scrub leaves your skin really soft. It has the luxe smell just like the other two products. I buff it in with my hand on dampened skin and rinse with water and my skin is so soft after. 

All in all I must say that these are some of my new favorite products. I really, honestly love them. Can't say enough good things about them.
There are also a lot of other products in the Hammam line to try. Yves Rocher carry kits and gift collections of this line, really nice for this time a year. Go to http://www.yves-rocher.com/ to see it yourself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment